Since 1971, Carter Realty has been managing homes, townhomes, apartments, homeowner's associations and commercial properties in Raleigh, Cary, and surrounding Triangle communities.
Offering a single family home for rent can be a great financial decision. Many of our managed properties rent for $750 to $2000 per month, based on property type. Rental income can pay your mortgage and provide additional cash flow.
Carter Realty Management Features:
- Professional advertising: We list properties with the MLS, and advertise throughout the web on sites like Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, HomeFinder, and top search engines.
- Full tenant screening: We check credit, criminal, and rental history - all tenants must meet our acceptance criteria.
- Monthly bookkeeping: We provide timely disbursements and accurate financial reports with software designed for real estate.
- Quality maintenance: We manage trusted contractors who have provided us with efficient, complete repairs and maintenance at fair prices for many years.
- Legal compliance: We execute secure leases and navigate the web of state, city, and neighborhood regulations, real estate commission rules, and county court procedures.
There are several advantages to having Carter Realty as your property management company. With our diverse experience in leasing and managing all types of rental property, we have acquired the skills and experience necessary to effectively market your property to all prospective lessees, through mass media advertising, ground signage, and referral networks.
Because Carter Realty is a small firm, your property will become a part of our primary portfolio of leased properties. We will treat you with a high degree of personal attention and professionalism. And, with Carter Realty you will always be able to get quick and accurate answers to any question you may have regarding any aspect of the leasing, management, and accounting of your property. There is no doubt that some properties require unique solutions, and Carter Realty is poised to deliver services customized to your needs.
Please give us a call or email for more information or to discuss your choices - we'll even provide you with a free comparative market analysis to help.